Friday, May 1, 2009

Tagged by Beatrice via Facebook...

What you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in yours. Then tag 21 good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Victor
2. Vic
3. Lee Yi Zheng

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. student...
2. industrial training engineer..
3. Manager of Ministry of Land (measure land le...)

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. KL
2. Tawau.
3. Sandakan

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Whose Line Is It Anyway
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. The Simpsons

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Tawau
2. Sandakan
3. KL..

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Mount Kinabalu
2. Sipadan
3. Switzerland

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream
3. Burger

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. sleep
2. go church
3. play game

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Dog
2. cat
3. fish

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. adele
2. jovina.
3. jason pang

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Planetshakers
2. Hillsong United
3. Bee Gees

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. Basketball (NBA)
2. Badminton
3. Soccer

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Mango Ice Blended
2. Starfruit Juice
3. Limong Teh Ping (Ice lemon tea)

PS: THE END~!

No comments: