Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tagged by Rick via Facebook.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I'm the youngest with 2 elder brothers.. Not just 1...

2. I like Final Fantasy for its storyline..

3. I like Gundam as well, as for the same above mentioned reason, its storyline..

4. I like romance movies... I just don't seem to find it boring as some guys find it..

5. I don't usually like the main character in any anime or game.. I'd like the supporting character more...

6. It's practically impossible to wake me up by just calling my name, even loudly.. to wake me... usually some aggressive actions are needed...

7. I prefer to sleep with lots of pillows suffocating me.. but I can sleep without anything, on a plain floor...

8. I like the number 14.. out of other numbers... possibly cause I like Mitsui in Slam Dunk

9. Ok.. I like Slam Dunk as well.. (kinda got spoiler alert in number 13...)

10. I like basketball.. it's a passion.. that has been developed over the years.. thus me liking NBA as well..

11. I do support football, and I still do check football results.. just that I don't play it..

12. I've been playing this browser based game called torn city for 3 years.. non stop.. everyday logging in..

13. I dislike non punctual people.. that's why I'd try my best to reach on time..

14. I dislike people who tell you not to do something, but they themselves are doing it.

15. I also dislike people who tell you something, but they themselves are not doing it..

16. I dislike people who comments or criticizing before thinking in behalf of those they are about to criticize or comment as usually the comments or criticism are not constructive.. it'll just be a pain in the neck...

17. I can talk to lots of people, but not many actually know what I think or feel...

18. I think stuffs in a rather more pessimistic way...

19. I don't really fancy physics.. yet I'm in engineering.. woo hoo....

20. I have lots of stuffs I want to own.. but I somehow am able to suppress my desires.. I'm just good at managing desire.. much better compared to my finance and time management...

21. I like small spaces.. I don't really fancy a big room.. thus IKEA is my favorite furniture.. hehe

22. I've already kinda planned my own wedding.. though I don't have a gf.. oh yeah.. (I'm a sad sad person... I know...)

23. I can be a hard, unreasonable guy.... but I choose to be a soft reasonable person... I can anytime cast aside my emotions.. but I strongly believe that emotions are vital.. If emotions is not in play, I'll always perform at 100%.. if emotions are in play, it's either 80% or 120%...

24. I've grown up with people having high expectations on me all my life.. and I'm sick of it ady..
I'm just me and am going to act as me.. if I'm not up to your expectation.. go find someone else who is.. if not.. stop expecting and start appreciating..

25. Last but not least.. I strongly believe that we should not "splash cold water"... Thus, I am against people who tend to like to "Splash cold water"...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it.. I'm not gonna tag 25 people.. I know some of you are expecting me to say I'm gay.. haha.. sorry to disappoint you.. but I'm not.. haha

No comments: